Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend Retreat

I am off for the weekend to a scrapbooking retreat with some friends. I hope to: see snow, get a ton accomplished, have fun, eat junk, have a much needed break from my family. Not necessarily in that order! When I get back, I plan to post a bunch of new stuff to the blog and to my gallery, so watch out!

My Heart in Hand Scraps class will go up January 18th, so look for that. I am already at work on the February class - think pink, and possibly more glitter! I know, GASP! FAINT! My first DT assignment for Midnight Oil is due the 25th, so look for news about when you can see that on their site.

Also, my bday is on the same day as the Redeemer scrapbook club meeting (at my church) so I hope to still be able to make that. Especially if Loree makes a cake! YUM!

Have a great weekend, y'all. See you Monday!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment