Monday, January 19, 2009

Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs - CHA Sneaky Peekies

I promised you CHA sneak peeks of MOSD product...so here you are! This first product is called Long Division and is a 6x9 (approx.) album with clear covers and 5 tabbed inner chipboard pages. This is an amazing album, and the sky is the limit to what you can make with it! It comes with NO binding holes, so you can bind it in your style of choice.

I made a Homeschool Planner with one of the Long Division albums. Here is the front. I bound this album on the side using the Zutter Bind-it-All and some black O'wire.

And some inner pages.



And a side view. I had to add some extra pages to mine, but that's the GREAT part about being on the DT...extras!


I also made a beach album with another one of the Long Division Albums. This one is bound so that the album opens from the top. I also used clear binding rings - another NEW product!


Here are some inner pages.



Hope you enjoyed this sneaky peek. Go visit the MOSD blog for more! I'll have another new peek here tomorrow!

1 comment: