Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Apron Strings Designs Layouts

Here are the rest of the layouts I made from the January Apron Strings Designs Kit. The papers were a great selection of Bo Bunny and Basic Grey.

I used the January sketch to create this layout. You can find the sketches in the resource section of the website. I needed a scrap of the blue cardstock for my date, so cut some from behind the striped paper! You can't tell and it's a great way to make your paper stretch! And notice, I got 10 photos on this 2-page layout. Amazing!


This next layout is super simple and shows my father-in-law with my youngest son (photo taken in 2002). My FIL thinks scrapbooking is "messing up good photos with all that junk" so I went simple here. (Fat lot he knows, right?!) I did use Cricut Design Studio to weld my letters for the title!

The next layout uses only ONE piece of paper! Can you believe it? Not even cardstock to mat the photos. Way out of my box, that's for sure! I did use a printed transparency around the photo of my husband and me. (Yep, that's my honey and me in Paris in 2007.)

I love this double-page layout. The Basic Grey Granola paper was perfect for these photos of our camping trip Camo Night party. My inspiration was a Page Map sketch.


Stay tuned, as I have MORE projects to show you from this kit! And I still have leftover supplies! No extra paper was injured in the making of these layouts...it's all from the kit!
ETA: The January 2009 Newsletter is up! Go see all the cool stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, beautiful work as always. When you get a chance head over to my blog www.yabedash.blogspot.com to check out the fab award that I left for you for all the inspiration that you give to us scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely LOs Gloria ! Thanks for lifting my spirits seeing these :) and making me wanna grab my supplies and scrap ! it's just been all errands and work on my end... sigh...

    ReplyDelete