Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MOSD is going to CHA!

Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs is going to have a booth at CHA, January 26-29, 2009. Sadly, I will not be at the booth, due to a scrapbook retreat I'd already had scheduled, but I did send two boxes of samples to Christy and Alison! Keep your eyes posted here and on the MOSD blog next week for CHA sneak peeks! Next week the MOSD Mod Squad will be posting CHA peeks all week long. Remember, I post on Fridays. (wink)

Here are two fun projects using the MOSD Stick-Ons vinyl stickers. These things are so smokin' hot and fun! (And watch for all NEW designs at CHA!)

This first project is a mini pizza box (I got the pattern from the Scor-Pal website). I added Stickles glitter glue to the girlie Stick-Ons.




I love that the Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop circle die was perfect for this project. The Stick-On fit perfectly! I was also able to cut some thin chipboard with the die to give some dimension to the project.

What about these Stampin' Up stamps!? This is a retired set called "It's a Girl Thing." Super cute! I colored them with colored pencils. Easy peasy.




The next project is a 12x12 layout I made using the snowflake Stick-Ons. I grunged up the snowflakes with brown Staz-On ink. Check out the chipboard letters! I painted them with Distress Crackle paint (Tim Holtz) and then inked them with distress ink (old paper). And those ARE my kids playing in all that snow. This was taken before we moved to CA, so the winter of 2004/2005. This is the last snow of any magnitude we've seen - close enough to touch anyway!

I'm very proud of my journaling block. I made it in Photoshop Elements 6.0. I used a journaling block downloaded from Faith Sisters and some free fonts. This block was a challenge for the Apron Strings Designs group. See how all my design teams can play together!

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for CHA sneak peeks, more Aprong Strings Designs projects, and some new projects for my Faithbooking projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment