Each activity below gives you one ticket to win a prize... the more activities you complete the better chance of winning you have!
1. Sign up to follow our Crop Stop blog. If you use Blogger you can do this by clicking the little link that says "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" it is right below the Subscribe and store link to the right side of the blog.
2. Subscribe to our Crop Stop blog. Just select the "Subscribe to Crop Stop Posts" by clicking the link, right below the store logo to the right side of the blog.
3. Use your own blog to announce to the world and your friends that you are doing this blog hop.
4. Leave a comment on each of the Creative Team Members' blogs. For a list of CT members' blogs, check the main Crop Stop blog for the links. You can also Subscribe or Follow the CT blogs!
5. Let us know with a comment on our Crop Stop blog that you have done one or more of these activities.
Here is a challenge to get you started:
Create a card or layout using a textured die cut. I cut a shoe diecut with the Cricut Expression and the Graphically Speaking cartridge. Then I embossed part of the diecut with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
If you complete this challenge, make sure you load your sample to the Crop Stop Gallery, under the February Weekly Challenges folder by 2/26 to be entered in a prize drawing!
Don't forget to visit the Crop Stop Store and use this coupon code HOP- 01 to get a 10% off a $25 order.