Thursday, February 26, 2009

Faith Sisters Challenges

It's been awhile since I uploaded my Faith Sisters Challenges! I have a lot to show you today. First I want to show you the digital pages I made for two of the challenges. All of the digital elements were downloaded from the Faith Sisters site. I really enjoy playing with the digital elements, but do NOT want to give up paper scrapbooking! (To see more challenges like these, visit the main page and see what's new.)


I also did a scrapbooking page for a challenge. I used some new Little Yellow Bicycle papers. The great part about being on the Faith Sisters Creative Team, is that they are so flexible about what type of projects I do. That way I get to explore all types of scrapbooking! I even used my own handwriting on this one. (I don't like it, but I did it anyway!)

I also did more cards for my Scripture-dex. These next three were for the His Holy Name Challenge, which posts twice a month. Check the Forum.


These next cards are part of the My Prayers for You Challenge. Sometimes I make cards for my Scripture-dex, and sometimes I make pages. Depends on the topic. I put the scripture on one side of the card and my prayer on the back.


This last card was for one of the Creative Healing Challenges. Again, sometimes I make a card, sometimes a page. Depends on the topic or my mood.


I will try to take a photo of my actual Scripture-dex, now that it it starting to fill up. I hope you enjoyed looking at my Faith-booking projects.

1 comment: