Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spotlight Designer

I was asked by Susan at Card Sketch a Day to be her spotlight designer for today. She sent me a rockin' sketch to use. Here is my card. If you want to see her sketch, go to her blog and check it out - plus spend some time looking at all the other sketches and cards!

All the paper for this card, the butterfly, and the paper flower were part of my March Apron Strings Designs kit. The printed paper is Heidi Grace Designs double sided paper. I glued the butterfly to a stick pin I found in my stash. The top of the stickpin was a really ugly bead, so I just glued the felt butterfly to the bead! The pink stick pin came from the ASD February kit. (And, yes, I am now addicted to stick pins!)

I used a Close to My Heart stamp that has been in my stash for a long time. It has not had any love in a while, so thought I'd take it out and use it. I colored the image with Stampin' Up markers. I filled in the white flowers with a glaze pen from Gelly Roll. This card just screams spring!

I also created another card for CSAD, and tomorrow Susan will show you the sketch she made from my card...for Sunday Switcheroo. I'll post that card tomorrow. So wait for it!

1 comment: