Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TNT Scrapbook Club

Most of you may remember that I attend a club at my LSS once a month. We get a really nice kit, plus participate in some awesome challenges every month. In addition one of the gals will do a demo, and the leader (Lori the Frugal Scrapper) does a make-n-take. I've been going to this club for 3 years now and it's the best group of ladies! We have a lot of fun and they are all pretty talented, too!

Our kit for March had some nice Sandy Lion paper, which was very much like some older My Mind's Eye, so I "married" them and got this page.

This page was also part of our Recipe Challenge...but my recipe took some wrong turns and ended up not looking very much like it was supposed to. These photos are from June 2002 - when we were planning to move from NC to PA. See how little the kids are?! (I also did the sketch, but did not use kit papers, and ended up not liking the LO very much, so it's not going to be appearing on the blog! LOL)

This tag was fun. I've been making a lot of tags. I always seem to need them for last minute gifts!


I made this card out of stuff from the kit too. It was also for a Follow the Leader Challenge on Crop Stop. I'm doing another one of those and can't wait to show that card! Hopefully by next week the round will be over and I can show you. If you want to learn more about the challenge or play along pop over to the message board.


Here is a close up of the flower I made. I used some Sizzix and Quickutz dies to cut the flower out of sparkly cardstock and Bazzill. I had that fun brad in my stash...think it may be K&Co. Oh, and the ribbon - it was plain, but I added those crystals to it. Cool, right?!

Have a good week! I will probably have more stuff to show you by Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Gloria,

    I absolutely LOVE that card. I think you did a GREAT job using the glitter paper. I also love the tag and layout you did for TNT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:48 AM

    Wow! how beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete