Monday, March 23, 2009

Two for the Price of One

I love it when my Design Teams and kit clubs can play together! I am the featured designer on Monday at 365 Cards, and my challenge for today was to use a printable crossword. (To get your crossword so you can take part in the challenge, visit the 365 Cards blog.) As soon as I saw the crossword, I knew I wanted to use the papers from my Apron Strings Designs February kit! The American Crafts paper was PERFECT for this card idea.

I love how this card turned out! I used the papers from the ASD kit (the brown cardstock is Bazzill, but all the other papers are American Crafts double sided papers), plus the stickpin, the ticket, and the fabric ribbon from the February kit.

The large white flower is Heidi Swapp. And all the small mulberry paper flowers with the bling centers were a gift from my pals Christy and Alison at Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs, so I don't know where they got them or if they made them. But they sure pretty.

I hope you head on over to 365 Cards and take part in the challenge. I also hope you head over to Apron Strings Designs and see the March kits. They are also FAB! I sub to the Smaller than a Breadbasket kit, which gives you 3 paper lines to try (Cosmo Cricket, Heidi Grace Designs, and Scenic Route)! I am one of the featured designers for the April kit, so make sure to check back here mid-month to see what I make with the kit. I will say...it's amazing paper (and three new companies to try)!

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love what you did with todays challenge Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Most Fabulous Take on the challenge Gloria!!!

    ReplyDelete