Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Big Sunday Reveal

I know it seems like I save stuff up and dump it all on Sunday...sometimes that's true...but this week was so busy with Scor-it Week at 365 Cards, so I got a tad backed up! But, you are relaxing anyway, so why not check out some scrappy inspiration on some blogs?

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday

The sketch was a hard one for me this week. But I did use some brand spanking new Cosmo Cricket paper. And I hand stitched today. It's sort of goofy, but seems to work.

Check out the cool center for my flower. It is a little shaker box! My friend sent them to me. (And for the life of me I can't remember who makes them! I tossed the packaging already! Doh! I want to say ki memories.)


CropStop

I did two challenges for CropStop this week. I am the challenge hostess for April 17-23 and I set up a Fabric Challenge for you (check the MB). Since I also do a Cuttlebug challenge every Friday, I ended up doing two cards with fabric. Check out my tutorials on the CS Message Board.

This is the Cuttlebug Challenge. That there is some wild yellow fabric, right? And no, I do not sew, so do NOT ask me why I have fabric in my stash. Better not to open that can of worms!


I love making these flowers. I cut a few scallop circles with my Spellbinders Nesties and crumple them up before stacking them together. Looks so cool. The next card is my Weekly Challenge. The printed background is fabric. I love how this card turned out. Love me some vintage!

Those ladies are cut from some Graphic 45 paper I got the other day. I LOVE that paper. Wish those guys knew how much I loved it and would send me a boatload! LOL

I'm still on my stickpin kick too! I made my own this weekend...they will turn up here soon...count on it.

Triple the Sketch #53



I am loving Patter's sketches. I was not totally happy with this card. It's not bad, but did not turn out like the vision in my head. I hate when that happens. But I used some of my new Basic Grey and some old sparkly flowers that I bought off QVC ages ago. I'll be 95 before I use all those up, let me just tell you that!



I used a sparkly pen on this card too, but it's hard to see in the photo. Just take my word for it.

Make sure you run over to TTS and see what the rest of the DT did with Sketch #53. They are so super talented. I am so humbled to be counted as part of that team!

That's it for today. Tune in tomorrow for another 365 Cards challenge. I'm the Monday Girl so will have another card tomorrow. Let's just say I used my NEW favorite thing on it...and it's NOT stickpins! Oh, and see my blinkie on the top of the blog...My Sketch World is having a cyber crop this week, April 18-24! Lots of challenges and prizes! I have a card challenge posted...so go see!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Each and everyone of these cards are gorgeous!! Awesome inspiration!!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous sunday reveal! YOu are so so busy!! Love the key shaker box. just a perfect addition to your card. and i like the stitching, but of course i would love it on anything ; ) cant wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of cards - they are all so different and so beautiful.
    hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous. I luv how you stitched around the oval shape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. What a wonderful reveal. Love all of your cards..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza...you've been busy!!! Love all your fab cards Gloria...neat lil shaker embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My you have been busy, I love the 365 card, the stitching is great and I love the flower on the yellow card
    Maz

    ReplyDelete