Monday, July 13, 2009

365 Cards Day 135 - ShortCuts Week

ShortCuts week continues at 365 Cards. I played with the clear sheets again today. The challenge for today is to create a window on your card. I used the Label Nestabilities dies to cut my hole, then to cut out my sentiment. You will also notice I used more of the Girl Friday paper I got during the Cosmo Cricket week.

I used a Unity stamp for the sentiment. This card can be used for many different things: thinking of you, sympathy, prayer, etc.

The felt flowers are Stampin' Up and I am not sure about the sparkly flower brad. I found it in my brad stash.

Here is a view of the sentiment, with the card open.

The card below is another from the July MacMae Card Kit. Love that Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper!

This is such a bright and fun card. Every time I look at these birds I giggle!

Everything on the card came from the kit except the sentiment (SU), inks (Staz-On and Colorbox Chalk), and the punch for the flowers (SU).

5 comments:

  1. Lovin' both of your cards Gloria...how can you go wrong with the Girl Friday papers? Great kit card too...that Lime Rickey is sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, gloria! the shortcuts card is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the both of them Gloria. What a fantastic job you have done. So glad to be back online. Thanks for the chatty emails I very much appreciated them my friend.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first card. it makes me want to buy every die cut I see! and more wonderful creations with the mac mae kit. i need to get crackin on sharing those. man am i behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are great Gloria. I love the sentiment on the first one ... and the fun patterned paper on the second.

    ReplyDelete