Monday, September 28, 2009

On the Fringe - 365 Cards Monday Challenge

The 365 Cards challenge for today is "on the fringe." Which means you have to have fringe on at least 2 sides of your card. This was really hard. And I ended up using some very funky velvet trim that I found at Walmart. It's not really "fringe" but close enough. Right? Plus, that trim is so yummy!

The cute paper is new from My Mind's Eye. I just picked it up a few weeks ago at the LSS. I purchased the whole line!

The stamp is a Christmas set from Close to My Heart. I traced the stamp with silver glitter pen. I also added some glitter accent to the stars on the paper. The card is very simple, but I just love the cute trees! And the colors. Just right for a San Diego Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. Cute card, and the "fringe" is perfect for it! I love the colors and the paper is adorable I hope we will carry it at our lss soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and the trim is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you purchased the whole line! Great card, I love that trim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE MME paper...love the ribbon trim...it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree paper and your 'finge' is lush. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Pretty trim and thanks for the inspiration, really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty!! and what did i read? you now have more paper to hoard?!!! LOL you go girl :0)

    ReplyDelete