Tuesday, October 13, 2009

365 Cards - Torendi Designs Week - Something in Motion

The 365 Cards challenge today was to make a card where "something appears to be in motion." I got this bug paper in my Torendi kit, which was PERFECT for this challenge. Look at all those bugs flying around!

I added the salmon and dark brown Bazzill cardstock from my stash. I cut the butterfly from the Cricut Storybook cartridge and the sentiment from the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge. I had not used my Cricut in so long that it was COVERED in dust! I need to buy a dust cover for that poor thing!

Tune in tomorrow for another challenge!

5 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!! shame on you letting your cricut get buried under so much dust! lol :0) did you see my card for yesterday? i think you'll give me a gold star *wink* :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super perfect for the challenge!! Love it Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy paper, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Super paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gloria, that is adorable. btw. my sister downloaded a pattern from the internet for a dust cover for the cricut and did one for me... it is so cute!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete