Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How About Some Reveals?

I have some more reveals for you today. First I'll show you two page layouts made with the October Apron Strings Designs small kit. Click on the photos for a larger view. This first one is of my middle and youngest kids last year for Trick or Treat. The paper is My Mind's eye. Super cute! I added some Basic Grey Lime Rickey sticker letters, but check out the MME chipboard candy corn that dots the "i"! The next layout is from 2007, of my three kids plus 2 extras! The "big boys" did not Trick or Treat, but they dressed up to hand out candy at our door. I used more of the MME paper and Basic Grey letters. Those letters came in a MacMae kit a while back. I had loads left over!

Here is a card with same papers. I used up pretty much every scrap! Check out how I used the spotlight technique on the paper for a greeting.

I'll have more projects from the kit tomorrow! Now, here are two more cards from the October MacMae kit!

Gotta love the purple!

2 comments:

  1. before i started reading i thought that was you in the top pic with all the goop on your face! LOL fantastic paged and cards :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Very cool, Gloria, you have been busy, everything is wonderful, personally I love the "spooky" card, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete