Thursday, January 14, 2010

PSA - Zapdots

I don't do this sort of thing very often...but here is your Public Service Announcement (PSA) for the day! I love me some foam tape...but most of it out on the market is not that great...I still use the rolls of 3M foam tape. But it's hard to find at a price I want to pay...so I was pretty excited to read on the Helmar blog that they were coming out with a whole line of foam dots. And if I posted about them I could win some of them! woot woot! I first learned about this Aussie company when I purchased some of their foam glue for a Vacation Bible School project. Great stuff! Helmar will be at the CHA Supershow (Booth #871) & CHA Trade Show (Booth #2880). Check the blog for details. I noticed they will be at the Stamping Details booth...and that's a local store where I shop sometimes! I so wish I had the time and the funds to drive up to CHA this year. Maybe next year...someone could always offer to let me teach a make-n-take...right?? I really think I need me some of those zapdots at any rate...

1 comment: