Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday #44

I've got the CPC Sketch Tuesday #44 for you today. I know I promised you that I'd put a link on my blog where you can access all of my various sketches, but I've not had a chance to work on that. I promise to get it up soon. I also need to get my 100+ Followers RAK up for you! Be patient. I'm swamped right now, but I'll make dry land soon! Thanks for hanging in there! Here is the sketch!

I created a 5x5 card from Bazzill cardstock and Basic Grey paper (Mellow). I know, I'm a freak for Basic Grey! A lot of folks use only the latest and greatest releases, but I still love some of the older paper lines. And there are lots of places that still sell older lines of Basic Grey, so if you missed a line, you can still find it out there! Mellow is one of my favs that I missed when it first came out so was happy to find it in a pad at Michael's over the summer!

I used two sizes of scallop punch on this card, plus a Stampin' Up tag punch. The flowers are grunge paper, cut with the Spellbinders Dahlia Nestie die. I cut the flowers, then sprayed them with my "Gloria Glitter Mist." After they were dry (aided by my heat tool) I stamped on them with Memento ink with some Paris-themed stamps.

It's hard to see the shimmer in the photo, but it looks just like sparkly suede! I love that the Nestie dies can cut through the grunge paper! It's pretty cool stuff! I have two more grunge paper projects coming up over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

I'll see you Wednesday with a scrapbook page for My Lifetime Story!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! that is some beautiful paper :) OK now i have 4 sketches on my craft table and not 1 started! yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete