Monday, March 08, 2010

365 Cards Day 8 - Imagine This - Outer Space

Well, we made it to Day 8 already at 365 Cards Blog! And already I am rethinking my choice to stay on as the Monday Challenge designer rather than move over to the Sunday Sketch...Pam is knee-deep in her special coffee! You gotta watch that girl every second!

We have a fabbie new sponsor this week: Stretch and Bubbles digi stamps! They gave the DT a few stamps to play with and I got this cute rocket ship to go with my challenge for today which is: Imagine This Outer Space. I wonder why Pam gave me an outer space challenge? One wonders!

Here is my card, using Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper and rub-ons.

I colored my rocket ship with Copics and one lonely Stampin' Up Yo-Yo Yellow marker. The Copics I used are: YG23, G07, R27, R29, B00, B97, B95, YR16. The sentiment is printed from my computer. I used Word to create it, then colored it with markers.

Can't wait to see what you make with this outer space inspired theme!

If you are looking for the CropStop Blog Hop and my prize give away, scroll down a few posts! To win my RAK, just leave a comment on that post and I'll do a prize draw on Thursday! I've been adding some fabbie stuff to the prize bag, including some of my creations and an awesome stamp set!

5 comments:

  1. sooo fun gloria:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun fun fun!!! and trust me i know why pam gave you the outer space challenge *snort giggle* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - love all the festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card... not I gotta go make mine!!! (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops.... Type-o!!!! I ment NOW I gotta go make mine! Guess my typing abilities are in outer space too. ha ha ha My cards' not nearly as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete