Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ASD March Card Kit peek #1

I got to DT the March Card Kit for Apron String Designs. I do a kit every other month, so March was my month again. The new kit comes out the end of the week, so I will show you a card or two every day. I made 8 cards and one project from the kit! How cool is that?! And I had paper left over. Y'all know what a paper hog I am, so you know that there must be a ton of paper in the kit! The kits are from $15-$25, plus shipping.

I used green and brown cardstock, plus this yummy Doodlebug paper for my card.

I stamped a dessert image (the stamp is not in the kit, but you can find stamps, clip art, or free digi stamps everywhere if you want to stamp up an image like this). I colored it with Copics and then cut it out with an oval die.

I added that yummy pearl and some stickers from the kit, plus that yummy-licious pink ribbon is also in the kit.

I love that there is enough paper in the kit to allow me to do my layering. You know I love me some layers. I always add a bit of plain white cardstock from my stash, but it's pretty easy to get your hands on that. The kit comes with lots of textured cardstock and printed paper, plus yummy doo-dads and ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. yummy!! love how you added the pearl :) but i must ask.... why do you keep tempting me to spend money? lol

    ReplyDelete