1. I love to sing but can't carry a tune or stay on pitch. I sing anyway.
2. I dream of some day living in Paris, only I am too American to ever think of leaving my country permanently!
3. I'm an introvert. Hard to believe, right?
4. I am left handed.
5. My husband is 1 year and 7 months younger than I am.
6. I never wanted any children, but cannot imagine my life without the three God blessed me with!
7. I turned my life over to Jesus in 1991. But I felt His call a long time before that! I just plugged my ears and ran. He eventually caught me!
8. I cannot swim.
9. My dream home would be an old Victorian that we could renovate. Ok, we could HIRE someone to renovate as I don't "do" manual labor!
10. I want all of my friends to feel as if they are my very BEST friend. (wink)
Now, I'm supposed to pass this along to some other folks. Kym took a few of my names, so I'll think of new ones...
Rose - who ALWAYS leaves a comment on EVERY post and has become a very dear friend
Vicki - who is so talented and works so hard
Amy - who is so sweet I can't stand it
Natalie - another sweetie and fellow CA inmate. And so uplifting I wish to hug her every day!
Marcelle - A VERY creative gal, who always has an encouraging word!
Cindy - another of my CPC girlies, she's such an inspiration!
Rock on girls! Hugs.