Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CPCST48

Here is the Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday #48 for you. I've been having fun with the Photoshop brushes. Perhaps you can tell? Nothing like playing with my toys! This is a fun, spring sketch for you to try!

My card had to take a different direction than my original plan because my original idea did not work out very well. But I am happy with this version. The paper is Little Yellow Bicycle. It's a very opalescent paper, which is hard to see in the photo. I love the birds and birdcages.

The silver ribbon is something that I have had in my stash for YEARS. I purchased a ton of it years ago for Christmas cards, and had half a ton left over. It works pretty well here!

Make sure to link up your cards with keywords ST48 in the CPC gallery!

1 comment:

  1. i want to come play in your stash!! this ribbon is awesome :) what super cute birdies and love that paper!! another fantastic sketch too ;) now take a pin and pop you head as i am sure it is swelling as you read this lol

    ReplyDelete