Friday, April 30, 2010

CropStop Friday Embossing

I know it's been pretty quiet on the ole blog this week. I'm on the "summer schedule" for OCC Sketch, so I will only have a project every other Thursday, which made this week quiet for me. There will still be a sketch EVERY week, but the DT is split into two groups until September.

I've also been super busy getting things ready for classes and making some sample boards. However, CropStop is having a very cool blog hop tomorrow, so check back here in the morning for that fabbie event!

I am not slacking, as I also have your CropStop Friday Embossing project for you! Check this out!

I had my LSS club kit on my desk, and decided to use up more of the paper, so grabbed this striped Crate Paper and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder. Then I sanded the printed surface and TA-DA. Is this cool or what?! Are you sick of me sanding stuff? Really? Too bad! I love me some sand paper!

I used Nesties for the ovals and Martha Stewart punches for the butterflies. I also added some pearls for their bodies. Check out my crinkle ribbon! This was in my LSS kit and I misted it with water and wadded it up. When it was dry it was all rumpled and crinkly. Coolio!

Plus, I used the April CropStop Card Sketch for this card. Am I an over achiever or what?! Ok, so I saved this sketch until the last day of the month!

Remember, stop by tomorrow for some National Scrapbook Day fun!

2 comments:

  1. very cute card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i love the sanding :) and that ribbon...wow!!!

    ReplyDelete