Monday, May 03, 2010

365 Cards Day 64

It's Day 64 at 365 Cards! How time flies! I give Pam a hard time about her challenges, but the girl sure can think of some good ones! This week is one of her more clever ideas. We've done this "alphabet challenge" before and it's always fun to see what people come up with. Pam gave me "3 F's" and I had to use Fringe, Fairy Tale, Favorite Color. So, here you go!

Fringe: I used red pom-pom.
Fairy Tale: I typed up a silly Cinderella saying and printed it onto cardstock. (I copied the idea from a Stampin' Up stamp.)
Favorite Color: Red, baby!

The background paper is Scenic Route. I got 100 sheets of SR cardstock for $5 at the San Diego Expo. Yeah, baby! The bathing beauty is Graphic45 from the On the Boardwalk collection. The fabbie shoe is a My Favorite Things stamp, colored with Copics.

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

9 comments:

  1. Gloria I adore this one!! It is perfection. Now I totally agree with the sentiment and the bathing beauty make your claim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 AM

    Wow.. I love this card. the colour, image and sentiment. Really fun. Gloria, thanks for all your wonderful comments by my blog. Inspires me to continue to create and improve my work. Thanks so much!! Have a great week ahead.. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, this card is a FAB one!!! Loveee the red poms and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great sentiment and perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun !! I have been cracking up lately with your G45 creations, they sure put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card-love that sentiment!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I love the rich colour and the sentiment.

    Oooh, and good deal on that G45 paper! Jolly great score, I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. L O V E it!!! and look at you bending the rules yet again LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent card...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete