Friday, June 25, 2010

CropStop Friday Embossing - June 25th

I am doing double duty for CropStop this week! I normally will combine my Friday Embossing with my other challenges, but this week I had two ideas, so decided to do them both! I am still playing with my Tim Holtz Fades, and used the Bingo folder today. I embossed Stampin' Up kraft cardstock...and oh my! Doesn't it look fantastic?!

I have a "thing" for bingo cards and old playing cards and such things. So decided to use a bunch for this card. It ties in wonderfully with the CropStop Weekly Challenge #24. Funny how that worked! {wink}

The mini bingo card is Jenni Bowlin and the little playing card is a vintage find. I also found some wood dominoes, so needed to have one of those on here too, and a Jenni Bowlin button. That fabbie ribbon was in one of my June Apron Strings Designs kits! The kits this month are JAM PACKED with goodies! Lots of yum! Stop by the CropStop message board to see the fun this week. Or check out the Blog.

5 comments:

  1. I also love that SU craft paper, beautiful card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i don't know what TH fades are so need to come over and "play" with all your toys :) fab card girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, the BINGO embossing is indeed fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card - love the bingo embossing & the domino - fabby!

    ReplyDelete