Thursday, July 01, 2010

OCC Sketch #22

I have the Our Creative Corner Sketch #22 for you today. I've been on an every other week schedule for summer, but hope you have been visiting the OCC Sketch blog to see the sketches on my off weeks. Here is Jennifer's sketch.

I saw the stars "creatively" and decided to place all my embellishments on the left side of the card, rather than use actual stars on my card.

The paper is Webster's Pages and the vintage ladies are Graphic45 (On the Boardwalk Bathing Beauties). I found that fantastic lace at a little scrap store near here called Paper Tales. Very cute store. It's not in my 'hood, but worth the nearly 40 minute drive!

The yummy flowers are Prima. Found a whole package of these at Michael's for under $4. Without a coupon! How stinkin' great is THAT?!

The stamp is Close to My Heart. This is a summer set that I've only used a few of the stamps. Go figure. {giggle}

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, love your card and how you mixed Webster Pages with G45 papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! and way to go on the flower find :)

    ReplyDelete