Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Winner Winner, Again!

I was the Random Draw Winner at Flourishes today! So a $10 gift coupon will be coming my way! woot woot! They always have fun challenges on the blog and they have a $10 weekly winner and a monthly winner! How cool is that?! I a normally never win anything, so my string of good fortune is such a blessing to me. Coming at a time when I've had some very low days! Nothing like free goodies to make your day better!

This is the card I entered. It's my 365 Cards challenge card for this week also. I did not use Flourishes stamps, as I don't yet have any...but hope that with the gift, I'll be able to add to my stamp stash! You can never have too many stamps!

Thanks to my Christian Paper Crafts pal, Marcelle for emailing me this morning to tell me I had won! Thanks, chickie!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucky Girl!!!
    That random thingy hates me...never had any lucky with random drawings:(
    Lovely card!!!
    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats :) and what a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, this card is beautiful, I love the combination of colors and the pinecone stamp is awesome. Congratulations on your gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete