Monday, November 01, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Yeah, I know...four posts in one day. Get over myself, right?! But I had to share this fabbie news....

Really Reasonable Ribbon

The challenge winner is.......................

Gloria with this terrific grunge Halloween card. I just LOVE this card with all it's layering and distressing. Great job Gloria!!

Gloria, please contact us using the contact button at the top of the page and we'll get your gift certificate out to you. Also, please grab the winner badge from the left column of the blog and proudly display it on your blog.

Can you hear me yelling in joy? Y'all know how much I love ribbon! RRR has FANTASTIC ribbon, at amazing prices. I have been wanting to sign up for their ribbon club, but need to free up the money each month so I can do that. Hopefully starting January I can afford it. To get ribbon in the mail each month...ahhhh bliss! A huge thanks to Bonnie and the DT at RRR for picking my card to win. Y'all are "da bomb"!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Gloria on a well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:21 PM

    woot woot Gloria.. super win :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, Thanks for your lovely message on my blog. I love this card you made... It,s FABULOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I forgot... Congrats on Joining the Paper Sundaes DT !!! It's a fun group, you'll love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats such a well-deserved win. It's a lovely, vintagy Halloween card.
    Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the win girlfriend!!!

    bought and watched the new alice movie......fantastic!!! well anything from tim burton is to me :) not creepy like the original one!!

    ReplyDelete