Monday, December 06, 2010

365 Cards Day 281

Welcome to the 365 Cards Day 281 Challenge! Today we are using the color scheme below. Pam gave us 5 colors this time. Not too difficult...

We also have a fabbie sponsor this week - E. A. D. Designs. The DT all received stickers to play with. I got the Asian Flair set. Here is my card.
  
I did get all the colors in, but the orange is just a bit in the papers. I used all Basic Grey - Marjolaine and Porcelain. Yum!


The lantern stickers look fab on the BG paper! The blue background is a bit darker in real life. It's washed out a bit in the photo.


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder as well. I embossed the pink paper with the Plum Blossoms folder. And I finally made use of that super cool black trim! I've had it in my stash for a few months and could not think how to use it. It's perfect with this card. If you ask me, anyway!


I used a Hero Arts stamp on the inside, and another of the stickers - the bamboo this time.
Make sure you stop by the 365 Cards Blog to wish Amy a fond farewell. And say a warm welcome new DT member, Manoli!

Plus, today is the start of the Graphic45/Core'dinations Blog Swap! Make sure you check that out!

2 comments:

  1. woooooo hoooooooo...you rocked the Stickerz sista....dontcha love them?!!!!!! Thanks for the farewell but you know I'll be stalking you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i think you did a perfect job with the colors :) *shh don't tell pam i said that! lol

    ReplyDelete