Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CropStop Ink and Stamp {12/29/10}

This is my last Christmas card, I promise! Today I am hosting the CropStop Ink and Stamp Spot. So, stamp something...

I found this little guy in my bin. It's a very old stamp, but he's still pretty cute! I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored it with Copics. Then, I cut the image out and matted it with cardstock. The tree paper is Imaginisce, but I am not sure about the snowflakes. I only had a strip of it in my stash. The glittery ric-rac is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The inside stamp is Stampin' Up.

I think I am "off" until Sunday...so check back over the weekend to see what I have going on. I'm buys in my studio right now...so look for fun things ahead!

1 comment:

  1. woot woot this fantastic card showed up in my mail box yesterday!!!! Thanks girlfriend :) and thanks for the goodies too!!!

    ReplyDelete