Friday, January 14, 2011

CPC Design Team Delights - Love is in the Air

On the 15th of every month, Christian Paper Crafts will reveal a special Gallery, for members only. This is similar to the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Gallery. I think there are over 50 projects in this gallery for members to see. Since this is a membership only gallery, I cannot show you my projects, but I can show you something I made before, to get you interested in our January Theme: Love is in the Air.

All of these Valentine's Day cards are older, made when I was still coloring with pencils, or had just begun to use Copics... But it's fun to look back. I hope you will stop by the CPC Gallery and see my NEW work! (This cute little boy is a digi stamp from The Stamping Boutique.)

Here is my favorite Cupid! This was a $1 stamp from Michael's! Colored with Copics...one of the very first images that I SUCCESSFULLY colored with Copics!

This is another digi from The Stamping Boutique, colored with pencils. Do you love her pink high tops?! I have to admit, I do love the softer look of pencils sometimes. But Copic coloring is so much faster!

Hope you enjoyed this flashback Friday...in honor of my old Teamie, Amy, who runs a Flashback Friday Challenge! I'm not playing in her challenge, just hi-jacking her idea for today!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more "Love"! So come on back and see me!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super sweet!! hahaha I have the second card in my home :)

    ReplyDelete