Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tim Holtz!

I saw on Tim's Blog that today is his birthday. So happy birthday to you, Tim! You are an inspiration to so many crafters and you work so hard to make sure we get new toys and tools. You deserve a Mickey Day for your birthday! Have fun!

In honor of Tim's special day, I'm re-posting this tag I made with some of Tim's fabbie products.

I used Tim's tag, ticket, and gears dies, lots of yummy distress ink, stamps, metal, and more!

I combined Tim's Odds and Ends ticket stamp with a greeting from the Papertrey Ink Just the Ticket set. Oh, and you can see on the red gear that I stamped over the inked gear with Staz-On. Very cool look.

It's a lumpy, bumpy card. Hope you enjoyed this "repeat" while I work on some new stuff for next week!

6 comments:

  1. how perfect is this?!!! I love what you've done Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! I love the stamping on the red sprocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME tag girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute of you to think of him on his birthday!! You have a nice heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DID enjoy the repeat ! You reminded me again to use some more manly type colors and textures. I am going to get on that tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:42 AM

    oh this is such a Fabulous tag.. Love everything about it :D

    ReplyDelete