Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #96

I have another sketch for you today! Two in one week! Can you handle that?! And here is a little hint...there is more to come. Just sayin'!

This is sketch is for Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday.

I made an A2 size sketch for you today, but you can use it for another size card, or even stretch it for a scrapbook page. I made a 5x5 card. I used Basic Grey Granola papers. My friend Melody gave me a pad of this paper that she had been hoarding in her stash. It's an older line, but one I did not have, so I happily took her hand-me-downs!

The image is a digital stamp from My Time Made Easy (Bold Botanicals). Lauren graciously sponsored the CPC design team for February. I made some fun things for the Design Team Delights Gallery, but also made some extra cards to show you here on the blog. I colored the image with Copics, naturally! Those cool-io buttons came from my stash. The twine is from May Art.

The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs. They are a partner company with CPC. I recently ordered four stamp sets from ODBD. When the package came, a very cute (and very purple) tote bag was in with my order! How cool is that?!

I have a pretty busy week, but I am happy to report that I submitted my Final Entry for the Spellbinders 2011 Design Team! Now the waiting begins! {bites nails}

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "hand me downs" :) beautiful card girl and best wishes on the SB team call :)

    ReplyDelete