Friday, March 11, 2011

CPC Design Team Delights Sneak Peek

The Christian Paper Crafts Design Team Delights Gallery goes live on March 15th. The theme this month is "He is Risen"! I have a page layout to show you as a sneak peek. To see the rest of my creations, you must visit the Member's gallery HERE.

I created this page of my daughters Confirmation ceremony (June 2009). I used Webster's Pages paper and lots of flowers! (My daughter, Laura, is second from the right.)

I wanted to capture the new life in Christ that these young people have, so used a scripture and lots of flowers and butterflies. The chipboard fence and large butterfly are Imaginarium Designs. I sprayed them with glimmer mist. I also sprayed the large Prima flowers with mist.

This layout is quite "fat" and I'm not sure it will fit in the album, but I love how it turned out!

I've started to use We R Memory Keepers photo sleeves to scrapbook extra photos rather than doing 2-page layouts. I don't like making multi-photo layouts or 2-page spreads, so this is a perfect scrappy world for me. I can create my fancy, 1-photo layout, and then put the rest of the snapshots into the photo sleeves. Below is the page I made to match the Confirmation layout.

It's hard to photograph these due to the glare, but you get the idea. I'm pretty excited to get so many photos scrapped and this second page took me about 10 minutes to finish!

I wanted to mention that the paper was in my LSS club kit for February. And if you noticed the pins...I made those! They were our make-n-take project for February!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is gorgeous! The flowers are perfect....amazing as a matter of fact! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete