Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CPC Sketch Tuesday #105

It's Tuesday again and time for another Christian Paper Crafts sketch! I need to let you know, that I while I will still create sketches for CPC, I have had to step down from the Design Team. This was a hard decision, but one that I had to make in light of my other work right now. CPC is looking for challenge hostesses, so check out the Blog for details. They need someone to take over my spot, creating samples from the weekly sketches, plus there are a few other openings! Go check it out!

Here is the new sketch:

And my sample:


I created a 5x5 card using Prima papers (they are so beautiful) and some ribbon from Michael's. I love when I find pretty ribbon for super cheap prices! This card is a quick and easy card! Honest!


I stamped the scripture (Our Daily Bread Designs) and then cut all the layers with Spellbinders Nestabilities Large and Small Labels die templates (S4-168 and S4-169).

I am also entering my card into the ODBDSLC57 challenge; no coloring!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Your patterned paper choices are lovely. I like the way the brown grounds the design with the pink and blue.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am CASing this one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful!! I just love your choice of papers. Gorgeous way to frame the verse!! Beautiful take on the no coloring challenge. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick and easy and so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, oh my goodness, this is so beautiful and elegant!! I love those papers and the way you have layered those Spellbinders...awesome!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! I am very happy to see you join us! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete