Wednesday, May 04, 2011

New Loralie Designs

Well, since my Internet connection does not want to stay live for more than a few minutes at a time, I've had a rough time getting this post ready to go! Computer issues are so frustrating!

I have finished the May Loralie Designs cards for Stamping Details and wanted to post them so you could see what I made. I used the For You stamp this month, and My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hazel and Mabel papers.

I colored this image with Copics, then cut it out with Spellbinders LF-190 Grand Labels Four. I added a little Stickles to the flower and her eyeshadow, and some Viva Pearl pen to her jewelry. I did some penwork on the packages with a white gel pen and with a Copic marker. Much easier than paper piecing!

I colored the image again, only this time I changed her hair and eye color, and I paper pieced her dress. I used Spellbinders S5-006 Curved Rectangles to cut out the image. I added some pearls to each corner of the image to give it some pizazz. I love this set of Spellbinders templates! The larger ones in the set are perfect for cutting photos or larger images!

And one more...just coloring with Copics. A bit of penwork on the packages. I used a different Viva Pearl Pen for her jewelry. That stuff takes a bit of time to dry, but it's so fun to use! It's flatter than pearls, but it still a bit raised and is very sparkly.

I used a bunch of Spellbinders die templates this time: LF-249 Grand Big Scalloped Circles, LF-114 Grand Circles, S4-309 Labels Four Small, S4-190 Labels Four. And yes, I am loving my NEW Grand Calibur machine!

For my last card I did not use the lady image, instead I used one of the present images that comes with the set.

This card is pretty simple, but makes good use of the paper and the fabbie Stamping Details ribbons! This time I used a few of the smaller Spellbinders die templates: S4-114 Standard Circles Large, S4-249 Big Scalloped Circles Large, S5-028 Nested Pennants.

The sentiment stamps are all Hero Arts stamps. Stamping Details carries a nice selection of Hero Arts, so make sure you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment