Friday, September 16, 2011

Graphic45 Christmas Cards

Two of my Christmas cards are featured on the Graphic45 Blog today. These are both from the Hampton Art Summer CHA booth and appear in the Hampton Art Summer Supplement Catalog! Graphic45 and Hampton Art Stamps have teamed up to make stamps that match the Graphic45 Collections. The new Christmas Emporium Collection stamps are such beautiful stamps that I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!

For these two cards I paired the stamps with the Christmas Past paper collection. It's always nice to give last year's Christmas collection some love...especially when I have so much of it! {grin}


I colored the images with Copic Markers. To add some interest, I die cut a snowflake with a Spellbinders™ die template, then stamped the greeting onto the snowflake.


A rosebud and crystal pin make the finishing touches.

For the next card I went with a black and cream theme. Sometimes I don't feel like coloring my images, and some images lend themselves to that simple look, like this one from the Christmas Emporium collection. It looks just like a pen and ink drawing...which I guess it is!


The twine keeps the card looking rustic and vintage, reminding me of the way folks used to wrap packages before clear tape was invented. I love the font that is used for the greeting. Very elegant.


I hope this inspires you to get a head start on your Christmas cards!

Supplies:Cardstock: Bazzill Raven, Kraft, Pomegranate, Walnut Cream; Neenah Classic Natural White, Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Designer paper: Graphic45 Christmas Past (Let it Snow, Deck the Halls,Holiday Spirit)
Stamps: Graphic45/Hampton Art Christmas Emporium
Ink: Copic Markers, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Ice Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Ribbon and eyelet from craft supply, flower from Making Memories, pin from Maya Road, pearls from Queen and Company (Snowflake), rhinestones from Want2Scrap, twine from May Arts
Tools: Bow Easy, Spellbinders™ die templates (S4-116 Standard Circles Small, S4-114 Standard Circles Large, S4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendant, S4-169 Small Labels, S4-168 Large Labels ), Grand Calibur machine, Edge punch from Martha Stewart
Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG and foam tape, Glue Dots craft dots

2 comments:

  1. As usual, your designs are gorgeous and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete