Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Owner and Designer of Graphic 45, Diane Schultz!

It is my pleasure to do a special post today in honor of Diane's Birthday! I've met Diane a few times in relation to my work as a Design Team Member for Graphic45 - and she is the most gracious, loveliest person I've met in the business. She's sweet, cultured, and never has a bad word to say about anyone. She treats her staff and the DT like precious gems! When Diane speaks to the team, she is always so complementary about our work. I confess, she makes me blush!

Charee, who is Diane's daughter and also the Design Team Coordinator, asked the team if we would be willing to make something to post for a birthday message to Diane. You can see why I was happy to create a special project for Diane's birthday!

Here is what I made:


I created a mini wall hanging for Diane's office or desk, using the Curtain Call and Steampunk Debutante papers. I used things to decorate the piece that remind me of Diane: Paris art, feminine items like flowers and the dress form, grunge items like gears, and of course music and film inspired items.


I hope Diane enjoys the piece when she receives it in the mail! Happy Birthday, Diane! Have a mah-voooo-lusssss day!

Supply List:
Chipboard: Grafix, Maya Road
Graphic45 paper: Curtain Call Let's Dance, Applause, Tour de France; Steampunk Debutante Fantasy Floral
Flowers: Kaisercraft, Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves: Spellbinders™ Die Template S4-328 Foliage
Ribbon: May Arts
Lace: Wild Orchid Crafts, Craft Supply
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Blackbird, Chestnut Roan; Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Bronze; Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Gears: Tim Holz Idea-ology, 7 Gypsies
Light bulb: Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Film strip: Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Punch: Stampin' Up
Distress embossing powder: Ranger Ink Vintage Photo
Adhesive: Glue Dots craft dots, Scotch 3M ATG and foam tape, white glue

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, she will love it! My bday is in January....just saying {lol}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, I'm sure she'll adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gasp!! she is sure to LOVE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so inspiring. I love what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is awesome! So much fun goodness going on!

    ReplyDelete