Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts Bonus Sketch!

Hello and good morning! I told you a few weeks ago that I was stepping down from Christian Paper Crafts, and that's still true. However, I had already made a sketch and sample for next month, so they decided to give it to you as a BONUS for today! Lucky you! Make sure you link up your project to the CPC Blog!


I made a pocket card sketch, which is fun if you have a gift card or book mark or something to tuck inside the pocket. I just used my pocket to hold decorative elements.


I use a lot of the Jenni Bowlin bingo cards. I found packs and packs of them the other day...in my stash. I told my daughter she should NOT let me buy any more of them!!!

Well, it is good-bye to CPC for real now. Thanks to the CPC ladies for having me as the Sketch Designer for the past two years! I've loved every minute of it!

When God shuts a door, He opens a window. And I have a FANTASTIC announcement coming on Sunday....so wait and see about that... {wink}

Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Designer paper: Graphic45 Times Nouveau
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Clearsnap Smooch Spritz Tea Party, Caramel Latte, Pralines and Cream, Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Warm Red
Stamps: Hero Arts
Embellishments: Doily from craft store, Bingo card from Jenni Bowlin, Tag from Graphic45, Seam binding from Lawrence Schiff, Pins from Maya Road and craft store, Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, Twine from May Arts
Tools: Die templates by Spellbinders (S5-027 Labels Twenty-one)

No comments:

Post a Comment