Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fun 4 Fall Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon


I have not had time to participate in any extra challenges in months! When I saw the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #34, I knew I wanted to play! Halloween is in the fall, right?! I made this cutie card just for the challenge, mostly to use the FANTASTIC shimmer satin ribbon and baker's twine I got at the RRR store! Love me some purple!


I colored these cuter than all get out stamps with Copics. (My friends and I get together once a month for a coloring party. We all bring stamps and our markers and colored pencils and...color. How fun is that?!)


I stamped the greeting directly onto the patterned paper, and colored the stars with glitter pens. You can't see it in the photo, but there is glitter on the main image as well.


I decorated the inside of the card with this super cute paper.

Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Stampin' Up!
Designer paper: Fancy Pants Designs
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Clear Art Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers and Atyou Spica Glitter Pens; Memento Tuxedo Black Dye; Clearsnap Colorbox Wisteria Fluid Chalk
Ribbon and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Adhesive: Scotch 3M

1 comment: