Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #36


The Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #36 is - Clean and Simple Christmas. My long-time readers know that simple is not really my thing! But I managed it! Have a peek!


I only used two patterned papers! That's as simple as it gets for me!


I used ribbons from the November Ribbon Club. I placed the Diamond Satin in shell gray around the top of the sentiment block, then tied a bow with silver metallic edge satin ribbon. I used the Bow Easy tool to create a perfect bow.

I have not started on my Christmas cards yet, but this card would be easy enough to make in bulk, plus I can change up the prints and colors fairly easily to make use of the huge hoard of paper I have!

Visit the RRR Blog to add your challenge entry! Remember, RRR gives away two $10 gift certificates for each challenge. One for the best project (voted on by the Design Team) and one to a random winner. You can see all the details on the challenge post.


Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill Pomegranate
Designer paper: Fancy Pants Saint Nick
Stamps: JustRite Cling Merry and Bright
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Spellbinders™ supplies: Grand Calibur™ Die Cutting Machine, Nestabilties® S4-169 Small Labels, S4-168 Large Labels, S4-116 Standard Circles Large, S4-293 Lacey Circles
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon November Ribbon Club Assortment, Bow Easy tool

1 comment: