Join Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and Crafters Home as we celebrate a Fall Sneak Peek!
Spellbinders and participating stores in the Crafters Home Buying Group are excited to introduce three new die template sets sold exclusively through Crafters Home stores through January! You’ll have to wait until February to find these die template designs in non-member stores.
These new dies are in stock! Get yours now at a participating Crafters Home store! See the Spellbinders Blog for a list of participating stores.
Visit the Spellbinders Blog November 14 - 16 to see a new Spellbinders die template revealed each day! Visit designer blogs to enter the daily contests and see inspiring projects using the new releases. Comments on Designers Blogs and the Spellbinders Blog count as entries into daily drawings. Daily winners receive all three of the new designs!
Today's new die is S4-068 Dress Forms (Price: $19.99).
Lattice Dress: 1 7/8 x 2 ¼”
Scalloped Hem Dress: 2 1/8 x 2 5/8”
Plain Dress Form: 1 ¾ x 3 1/8”
Swirled Dress: 1 ¾ x 3 1/8”
I have created a card for you today, using the NEW Dress Forms die templates and some fun My Mind's Eye papers!
I cut and embossed the Plain Dress Form from patterned paper, then inked the edges of the dress. I then tied some baker's twine around the waist and added a decorative button to the shoulder. I used some foam squares to pop the dress from the page.
Visit these Designers Today!
Gloria Stengel YOU ARE HERE!
Participants wishing to be included in the daily drawing for the Spellbinders Fall Sneak Peek contests should adhere to all of the following rules.
• The Fall Sneak Peek starts November 14, and ends November 16, 2011. It consists of three individual contests, one each day.
• Each Fall Sneak Peek Bog will accept comments as entries from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, on its scheduled day.
• Each comment counts as one entry. One entry per person, per blog please.
• One winner each day will receive the three new die templates available exclusively at Crafters Home stores.
• All three winners will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 17. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email address on the winning post to claim their prize. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
• By entering, you allow Spellbinders to publish your first name, city, state, and country of residence and a quote from you, on the Spellbinders Blog, website, and in promotional materials.
• Spellbinders Designers, contractors, employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
• The invitation to the Fall Sneak Peek Blog Hop is extended to all, we are happy to ship prizes worldwide.
Any questions regarding this contest should be sent to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
Spellbinders products: Grand Calibur Machine™, S4-324 Ribbon Banners, E8-001 Classic Scallop, S5-068 Dress Forms
Cardstock: American Crafts Coffee, Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Designer paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party 6x6 pad
Stamps: Flourishes Birthday Pennants
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Clearsnap Colorbox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk
Trims: Really Reasonable Ribbon (shimmer satin ribbon, baker's twine)
Craft supply: Button, string
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L My Stik tape runner, 3D foam squares