Saturday, February 04, 2012

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue!


Let's check out some Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue stuff! This first card is something I made for my Demo Board. I used Tropical Travelogue papers and stamps.

I showed a masking technique during my demo. My main focus was on the stamps and inks.



Here I am working away! I look so SERIOUS! I hope I remembered to smile! I was nervous. I am used to teaching, but doing a demo is different. I'd rather teach a class of 30 than demo non-stop for an hour!


This card shows the same technique, however I used On the Boardwalk papers. These next projects were in the Hampton Art Stamps booth (and in the catty)! I am mortified that one of my pearls fell off of this card. It's in the catalog with its missing part! ugh!


I love the colors of the Transatlantique paper collection. It's an older collection, but I still love it. (I mean, come on! Graphic 45...what's not to love?!)



My goal with this card was to show off the stamps and a variety of Clearsnap products. Clearsnap is partnered with both Hampton Art Stamps and Graphic 45, so I have a ton of product to fool with.  For directions on how I made this card, visit the Graphic 45 Blog.


Now for the big project! I used a Graphic 45 Altered Art Box to make a memory keeper!



The stamps are Tropical Travelogue, but the papers are On the Boardwalk and Transatlantique. (I told you the other day that I get the stamps before the paper. And Hampton Art usually needs the samples BEFORE the paper is ready. They don't mind me using older papers. Whew!)


I like to stamp onto the printed paper. It adds a layer of depth and interest. Plus, it's fun!


I covered the entire box. What a job!





I removed the mini album and used the inside of the box as a "diorama" of sorts. The stamps were fun to use in making some "vintage" postcards.


I glued bottles and other items to the bottom of the box. Each bottle is filled with something...


...sand, glitter, stones, twine. I stamped some labels.


I cut down the mini album and created a "journal."



The pages flip up for space to jot down notes or attach photos.





Below are a few shots of the Graphic 45 CHA booth.


The "Beauty" layout is mine. You cannot see the flowers....so here is a peeky at that part...




Some of the G45 Gang! Nancy Wethington (DT), Sherry Cheever (DT), Laura Denison (DT), Diane Schultz (owner - in her fabbie hat), Me, Jane Tregenza (DT).

Tune in tomorrow. I will have all of the 7Gypies items I made for the Hampton Art booth!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful diorama ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Wish I could have been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are gorgeous Gloria. I can understand you being nervous with doing a demo lasting an hour.... but the serious face is a good face... lol
    Look forwards to tomorrows post from you...

    ReplyDelete