Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #41


Time for a new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon! For Challenge #41, make a red and pink themed project, plus ribbon.

I decided to make another Valentine's Day card. I just love making these! And I adore this little Cupid stamp!


I colored the little guy with Copics and added some Stickles to his wings. The pink and red paper is from Crate Paper. I've not purchased any Crate in a while, so this was a nice find in the 6x6 pad.


I used a sketch #224 from Mojo Monday. I have not had time to use any sketches in the longest time, other than my own. But the other day I printed out a few older sketches from various sites to give me some...mojo!

The ribbons I used are pink velvet trim and red satin double ruffle ribbon. If you have not yet purchased any ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, I urge you to check them out. I have found them to have a great selection AND great prices. I was a huge fan BEFORE I was asked to be on the design team, so this is more than shameless advertising! {grin}

Don't forget to go over to the RRR Blog and link up your project for a chance to win! RRR has two challenges a month! Join in! And check out what the rest of the team is making!

Supply List:
Cardstock: American Crafts Cotton Candy, Neenah Solar White, DCWV red
Designer paper: Crate Paper - Paper Heart 6x6
Stamps: Craftmart (Michael's Crafts), Close to My Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Spun Sugar, Copic Markers
Glitter: Ranger Stickles Star Dust
Spellbinders: S4-114 Nestabilities Standard Circles LG S4-304 Eyelet Circles; S5-028 Shapeabilities® Nested Pennants
Ribbon: Pink Velvet Trim, Red Satin Double Ruffle Ribbon
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

8 comments:

  1. oh, he's a cutie, G! I may rise to the challenge since I am making lots of Valentines this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Very cute card and stamp and love that paper! Are you rested up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gloria, this is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Gloria, love your cards :)

    ReplyDelete