Monday, April 23, 2012

RRR Design Team Announcement!


Really Reasonable Ribbon announced the new (May - October 2012) Design Team! Read all about it on the RRR Blog!

Full-time RRR DT members:









RRR Special Events DT members:








I am pleased that I am staying on as a Special Event designer for another term! Bonnie is an amazing "boss" and the team is such a fun group! Not to mention the fantastic ribbons I get to play with! I love this "little team" very much and can't wait to see what new goodies I get to use for the next 6 months!

Here are my current projects made for RRR:




5 comments:

  1. Huge congrats!!! I so love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you! How fun are those ribbon roses?!? Love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gloria! I am so glad you are staying on the team too - I get sooo much inspiration from you! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my Friend!! - I still love your color choices and ribbon roses from the Blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Gloria! Can't wait to see what you will be creating for them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete