Thursday, October 04, 2012

Altered Art Blog Hop Winner!

Before I announce the winner of the prize from the Altered Art Hop, let me first say THANK YOU to everyone who stops by the blog each week and comments on the projects shared here! Y'all make my day, every day! The blog is up to almost 1000 Followers! Plus those who follow on Facebook or on Reader and such. I cannot thank you enough for the encouragement and lovely words!

It is not possible for me to visit all of your blogs in return, and I am sorry for that. I do surf around sometimes and try to leave a comment or two! So many of you are so very talented, and it makes me happy when you spend some time visiting me!

I have been asked a few questions in the past week that I wanted to answer:

1. Will you do a tutorial for making bows? Perhaps. It is very easy! If you have a Bow Easy Tool, you simply make 1 or 2 bows and use Beacon Fabri-tac to glue them together!

2. What chipboard do you use? I buy Grafix brand chipboard in bulk from Ritzcamera.com. Sometimes they have black, but they always seem to have the gray. It comes in bulk packs or smaller packs, and in several sizes. I buy the 12x12. It is very thick and sturdy chipboard and I love it!

3. Do you plan to do more Copic videos? Yes, I do have plans for more. However, we are getting into the busiest season for me, craft-wise. It may not happen until January. But, there are TONS of videos online if you search them out, and those gals are WAY better at Copic-ing than I am! But I am flattered to be asked! {grin}

Ok, on to the WINNER of the Altered Art Blog Hop Prize!

Here is the prize:


And the winner is......


Michele from MS said...
I am so glad you have friends like Jim that hound I mean encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone! This is a very unique project! Of course I love those Graphic 45 papers, the triple bow is fantastic, the little girl is precious (love those hair bows) and light bulbs?? Who knew that would be so stinkin' perfect!! Another wonderful creation Gloria ~ TFS

With this prize package you can make your own purse project! See this post for the tutorial.


Michele, please contact me with your address! I will get your prize out to you! My email is in the Left Sidebar...see it?!

PS - If anyone from Grafix or Beacon is reading this post, feel free to send me chipboard and glue! {huge grin}

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner....and I'm glad to know where your chipboard comes from...

    ReplyDelete