Friday, March 15, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #68

For a tutorial sneaky peek, scroll down!

It is time again for a Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! The NEW Challenge is to use FLOWERS, with ribbon. I decided to color some flowers for my card!


I had fun coloring these flowers with hot pink markers. I matched the pink satin and just went with it!


I love pink and black together, but the pop of green in the leaves makes the card, in my opinion! I tied some black and white baker's twine to my "sheer" button. Very classy.


Thanks for looking! Visit the RRR Blog to see the other entries...and to enter your own project!

ATTENTION: RRR is having a Design Team Call! Read all about it HERE!


Cardstock: American Crafts Black; Copic Xpress It Blending Card White
Designer paper: Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Grow in Grace
Ink: Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black; Colorbox Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Orchid Pastel
Markers: Copic
Ribbon and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Button: Buttons Galore and More
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Four, Labels Four Small
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

2 comments: