Friday, October 11, 2013

Hampton Art Stamps and Jinger Adams

Hello everyone. Today the Hampton Art design team has a showcase of projects featuring Jinger Adams products. If you didn't know, Jinger Adams partnered with Hampton Art to manufacturer her paper lines as well as her Craft Armoire.

The Hampton Art team received some products to work with. We each got the Sweet Tart paper collection pack and the All Occasion Card Kit.



I created this fun and silly step-card using one of the pop-out cards and the paper from their Sweet Tart Collection.


I thought the paper had a vintage farmhouse feel, once I had it all inked and smudged! 


 The various stamps from Jillibean Soup and Authentique were perfect for this silly "vegetable" card.

And, because I was not 100% happy with the card...I made a second one! I really love how vintage the papers became once I "grunged" them up! I made the papers work with my style!



I used the easel pop-out card and the papers from the Sweet Tart collection to create this retro-vintage card. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the glitter tags from the Sweet Tart collection. Stamps are a super easy way to add a customized touch to pre-made items.


When you open the front panel, there is a hidden gift card holder!


Both card folds flat for mailing. Always a bonus. 

Make sure you stop by the Hampton Art Blog to see what the rest of the team has made!


Jinger Adams:
Sweet Tart Paper Collection
Pop-Out Cards
Sweet Tart Glitter Tags

Hampton Art stamps:
Jillibean Soup Fresh Vegetable Soup
Jillibean Soup Irish Farm House Soup
Authentique Keep Me Posted
Ki Memories Celebrate Life
Doodlebug Designs You Said It

Clearsnap ink:
Colorbox Chalk: Chestnut Roan
Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades: Venetian Lace

Other supplies:
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black
Ribbon and twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Markers: Copic
Button: unknown
Die templates: My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips 2, Fishtail Flag Stax and Layers; Sweet and Sassy Stamps Mini Tags
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG tape runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D foam squares, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creations !! really liked what you created from the fab products !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete