Saturday, November 30, 2013

Get Ready for the Twelve Days of Christmas!

I am teaming up with the Graphic 45 Design Team for an amazing Twelve Days of Christmas event!



Starting on December 1st, on the Graphic 45 Blog, you will see a card designed by me, plus a gift tutorial inspired by my card and created by one of the current G45 team! How awesome is that?!

Mark your calendars for this 12-day blog hop event! December 1-12, 2013. We will share one card and one gift tutorial each day for 12 days!


Plus, I will be having a second event on my blog the following week...



Stay tuned for an amazing Graphic 45 Newsletter event on December 1st, plus my companion blog posts December 13-24, 2013. You get a tutorials for a second set of 12 cards and a matching box! 

December is going to be filled with Graphic 45 projects! I hope you are ready to have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gloria,looking forward to the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete