Friday, March 07, 2014

Annual Crafting for Life Event!

April 26, 2014, 10: 00 AM to 10:00 PM (PT)

It is time for the 4th Annual Crafting for Life Event! Tickets are on SALE now for this all-day, crafting event. Click HERE to register! If you live in San Diego, Riverside, or Orange Counties, please consider coming for a day of crafting! Space is limited, and my workshop is limited to 25 students! Sign up NOW!

All proceeds benefit the PRC of Vista. Help us to help women choose LIFE!



For a donation (fee) of $50 you get:


12 Hours of Crafting Time
Exclusive Instructor-Taught Classes (sign up at the door)
Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Give-aways
Make-n-Takes
Door Prizes
and More

Plus, there will be tickets sold for Opportunity Baskets and you will be able to place your bids at the Silent Auction!

My workshop alone would sell at $35-$45 per student if I were to teach it "for profit"! There are workshops and make-n-takes for card making, mixed media, fabric arts, and more. There are workshops to bless you (like the one I am teaching) and some to bless the moms and babies at PRC!


Here is a peeky at what I am teaching! Class participants will create a 6 x 6 x 1/5 inch Patriotic/Summer themed mini "flip album" using cardstock, pretty papers, a variety of vintage images, and other fun items such metal keys, flowers, and tickets.

This little scrapbook album is sure to be a crowd pleaser. There are more than 10 pages to decorate, with space to add at least seven photos!! We will be using ALL Graphic 45 papers! You will be able to customize the project to fit your desired theme (beach, vacation, 4th of July, military, etc.).



All supplies will be included in the kit. Students should bring scissors, wet and dry adhesive, and your favorite blue ink pad . (Wet adhesive is white glue or similar; dry adhesive is double-sided tape or glue stick.)


If you cannot make it to the workshop, I will be offering a printable project sheet after the class has concluded. Check here around May 1st. Also, for those who cannot attend but still wish donate to the cause, click HERE to see how. 

Thanks go out to these companies for donating product or offering product discounts for the class kits!


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
~ Psalm 139:13-14

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely project and what a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, as always a beautiful project from a great lady. I am glad you are up and about a bit more and getting your creative juices flowing once again. I have to admit this is one of my all time favorite projects, I wish you well at your workshop and for such a worthy cause. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another great project. The worthy cause it's benefitting makes this a double winner. I know you've knocked another one out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea !! I wish I were close enough to attend . You have given me an awesome idea to hold one at our church for our local "Care Net" group. It does the same awesome work as your group. As always I am in love with your cards. Waiting for my shipment of 45's as none are available around here . Such a pain when you want it NOW !!

    ReplyDelete