Saturday, July 11, 2015

Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Mixed Media Album

Last November, when Graphic 45 asked me to create a series of Time to Flourish card and tag project sheets, they also asked me to design a project sheet for one of their Mixed Media Albums. They gave me a few criteria to start with, in March the album I designed was shared with the retail stores as a potential class project for their customers! 


Patchwork is back in style right now, plus we wanted to show off the pretty patterns of the Time to Flourish 6x6 Patterns and Solids Pad! The students can customize the color scheme and style of prints very easily.

I added some fussy cutting from the August Flourish paper. Fussy cutting is very popular as well and it is a fun way to use small bits of leftover papers. As always, it would not be a "Gloria Project" without a bit of metal and a loopy bow!


The Kraft Mixed Media Album comes with: 4 pocket dividers, 10 ivory sheets, 10 kraft sheets, 8 vellum sheets, and 102 photo corners. You can also purchase the album in Ivory or Black. Graphic 45 asked me to turn the album into a birthday keeper, as a companion to the Time to Flourish card and tag classes.

I created a monthly waterfall feature inside the front and back covers as a way for students to have a perpetual birthday calendar. Each page of the waterfall mini is made from one of the Time to Flourish Ephemera Cards. I stamped each card with the corresponding month, using the matching monthly stamps (which are out of stock, but you can ask to be notified when they become available HERE).


The last page of each of the waterfall attachments is a pocket page.


I created extra folders using the monthly Flourish papers. All details and measurements are printed on the project sheet.

Here is the March folder with one of the March cards tucked inside.

I hope you enjoy making this project, either as part of a store class or on your own, using the FREE PROJECT SHEET!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous album, Gloria! It's now on my ever growing to do list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album, Gloria! It's now on my ever growing to do list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete