Thursday, January 19, 2017

CRAFT HOARDERS ANONYMOUS PRIZE WINNER

And the winner of the Craft Hoarders Anonymous prize pack is....
"Gloria, I always rely on you for your great skill in combining paper combinations on cards! Now, I'm going to follow your wonderful and detailed directions for a fabulous box for journal pages for the start of a new year! I've made up my mind I'm going to craft something almost every day and the box will be a great start in January! Thanks a bunch for a lovely and inspired start to my new year. And thanks for the chance at a great prize. Happy New Year!"

Connie, please contact me with your mailing address and I will get the prize out to you!

If you were not the big winner this time, come on back April 5th for the next hoarders hop! I will be giving away another great prize!

Make sure to check out the post for the Folio Box HERE.
And the January Folios HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very excited to have won this prize! Thank you, Gloria, for your generosity! And, thank you for sharing your incredible talent. You've helped me tremendously over the years improve my crafting skills!

    ReplyDelete